Saturday, April 09, 2005

Birds of a feather flock together


hats
Originally uploaded by sublaks.
I am no fashion expert but Charles-Camilla wedding could spark off some fiery protests by SPCA (Society for the Prevention of Cruelty to Animals,throw in some birds too)

Analyse their hats. One could mistake Camilla's head for a lost porcupine. Although I doubt if anyone could look so elegant with a rodent burrowing into your hair. Or perhaps her hat was a metaphor. Don't you dare mock me for I am armed with shrapnel. Annabel Elliot (extreme right) follows her sis with a feathery touch (now some bird is towering as her crowning glory). Laura,her daughter seems content with sporting a nest.

If anyone out there seems appalled by my analysis..too bad. This is how girl geeks think about fashion.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey these hats blend well with hair...
how about using them as wigs.
We got new business in the air !!

April 13, 2005 1:26 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home