Saturday, April 09, 2005

Rock Paper Scissors

Perhaps my childhood talents could prove useful after all. There is actually a North American Intercollegiate RPS competition. You also have a world RPS society! Their site enlightens you with strategies, rules and tips for coaching students for the all important competition. I am not sure if the article How to get most out of coaching young RPS players was supposed to be funny, but it totally cracked me up.
As I browse the site I realise that this is serious stuff. Time out.. I need a couple of hours to let facts sink in, that I could have been a school drop out and made a living out of this

The following haiku posted by an RPS enthusiast sums it all -

You only live twice
Once when you are born and once
When you R.P.S

What is going on dude !?

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you know that whatever strategy you choose, your expected returns would always zero....suggesting that this is no better than playing a lottery !

April 13, 2005 1:20 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home