Wednesday, April 27, 2005

Five Squeezy pieces & fishes

Filled with delicious humour this Brit radio show (5 squeezy pieces) sure does make me laugh loud. An all woman show, the jokes are feminist but nonetheless have a ring of reality to them. I remember seeing Meera Syal in rare snatches of short comedy pieces on the telly in India. I can't remember the name of that show but the tune is well etched in my head. BBC Radio has a wealth of wonderful programmes ranging from news to views. Right now listening to 'Foul Play'
where P D James ( my mom's fav mystery author) tries to solve a whodunit. In US, NPR comes close (not that close tho) to this kind of programming. Best feature of all - no intermittent ads that break the flow!
Wow..I discovered another great show - The Goldfish Bowl where the fish watch the relationship problems of their owners.

Can life get better ? :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home