Saturday, October 30, 2004

More Movies!

Only as a I write these blogs, do I realise, that I see a lot of movies. Yesterday we watched a movie called " The Grudge" in the theater. Let me warn you in the very beginning that this is probably the worst movie I have ever seen (even worse than the ones my brother has accused of me seeing in the past) The popcorn was the only saving grace! The movie opens with a man falling to his death from his penthouse. Then we are subjected to a series of events in a Japanese house - pale face with black flowing hair (a typical japanese apparition), a little boy who keeps appearing in the closet, near the bath tub etc.. Oh! Why do I even waste my time, trying to drudge up a story that is non-existent. This will stop me from going to the movies for a long time. Well, that very night I managed to catch a delightful movie "We met in Bombay" starring Clark Gable. It was about two criminals vying after the same booty. Aah! Felt much better after seeing that movie. My belief that there are movies out there which deserve to be seen returned. Today I watched "Philadelphia" - about how an AIDs afflicted lawyer if suing his employers for firing him on the basis of his illness. It was nice. Although I did observe that I got very teary eyed when I watched "goodbye mr.chips" but was pretty dry eyed for this supposed tear jerker. Okay, hopefully, blogs in future will stop sounding like movie reviews. Just remember to stay away from "The Grudge"

-Subbu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home