Wednesday, February 23, 2005

Twenty!

Happy Birthday "Warcraft ruler"! This is closest I am going to get to journalism and so lap up every word you read here :-) Twenty, is a great age to be. The world begging to be conquered, girls waiting to be wooed. I cannot remember how my twentieth birthday went (sign of aging ?) but I sure did not want to get out of the teens!
I am trying to write one of those memorable letters that will pop into your head, when you are in a desperate situation. But as you can see, I am failing miserably. No grand one liners, no age old wisdom, no guidelines for the future, not even a crack for that that anti spyware program. But you can take one thing home. This posting is going to live as long as blogspot is in business. I do try not to write anything personal, but I cannot think of a faster gift to give you this birthday - a blog dedicated to one of my more favorite human beings.

Waiting to cheetah..

-Subbu

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home