Friday, June 09, 2006

I deserve the pain of watching bad movies


Some questions have no answers. For example: Why do I choose to see the worst movies over and over again. Oh! If it was just watching ithem on TV then that is just a waste of time. But no..I have to pay for the pain and that is precisely what I did on June 6 2006. I don't believe in the Devil nor am I a Christian. But I am a sucker for good non-gore horror movies. And voila I went and watch THE OMEN. The movie sucked on so many levels it is difficult to pinpoint one. The kid was just a pouting little spoilt brat who just looked that - spoilt. The cinematography was lacklustre. Julia Stiles might as well have taken up another career, I suggest being a MANNEQUIN in a store. Only Mia Farrow deserves any praise. She was wonderful and was responsible for the little thrills.

The last horror movie I watched in the theater was some Japanese adaptation, the name escapes me. There were rave reviews about it. And I believed them. Sucker!

And now I didn't go by the reviews for Omen and guess what: suckered again.

Just the Lord's way of telling me to stay away from evil I suppose.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home