Monday, May 15, 2006

Season Finale - Grey's Anatomy & Desp Housewives

Before yall go ewww that I watch DH I must confess that this is the first season that I have watched it so diligently. And I got hooked on to GA only the past 2 months! And is obvious that GA is the clear winner over DH. The only interesting aspect of DH is story about that the working woman with kids (whose husband is having an affair). Severed fingers and lock-ups in basement really does not gel well with the overall motif.

Now about GA. Sunday's episode was a shocker, so much that I cannot wait for tonight's 2 hour spl! Moi curses self for not being hooked onto the one good thing on idiot box much earlier. May be I should seriously consider renting the earlier seasons' dvds. Well, Izzy has pretty much killed Denny. I don't see Burke performing a miracle as he seems to be stone cold. Did I mention my favorite characters - Miranda Bailey and Cristina Yang. Denny over dreamy Sheperd.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home