Thursday, November 03, 2005

Another Reiki Session

I finally made it to another Reiki Club meeting. Initially I was disappointed that the Reiki master was not present. However, it turned out to be a great session. When I was being 'treated' by two other rookie Reiki students, I began to see colors of violet and indigo. Mostly violet. It is amazing to perceive a flood of color suddenly cloud your mind's eye. When I did some self Reiki, I could only see spots of violet. Guess, this means that I need to concentrate more. Why I don't see other colors like green/ red/ yellow, I don't understand. Violet is my color and I am thrilled about it coz it means (Reference):

Violet
Violet is associated with the seventh chakra - Sahasrara (Thousandfold, Thousand Petaled). It is a regal color and is the color of inner-power. Violet can bring higher understanding and calm.

Indigo
Indigo is associated with the sixth chakra -- Ajna (To Perceive, the Qualified Absolute). It helps build a positive outlook and bring inner strength.

PS: I am still seeking scientific explainations to explain this.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home